HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Saturday, November 5, 2011

And, what are you dreaming of today?

I’m dreaming on this beautiful Saturday afternoon in eastern Kentucky.  I’m excited about the upcoming holidays and her promises of enchantment and the child-like anticipation she brings.  I’m thinking about the tons of inspiration that’s all around us this time of year and trying to stay focused on what needs to be accomplished.

Dreaming_Girl

Dreaming is a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

IMG_2435

I found this really cool shirt at J. Crew in Tennessee a couple weekends ago, and I couldn’t resist buying it.  Reve means “dream” in French.  I can’t wait to wear it to my favorite French antique store.  I realize it’s probably a little on the kitschy side,  and definitely touristy- looking if you’re in France, but it also has a charming giggle quality about it, too.

IMG_2434 

Don’t take life too seriously that you forget to dream.  Dream big, mes amis.  Dream like you did when you were a child.  You’re never too old to follow your dreams.  Who knows…they may come true!

imageseiffeltower

Soooo… what are you dreaming of today?

Au Revoir,

Kim

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...