HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Quick Post About A Lovely Weekend With A French Theme

It was a gorgeous weekend with plenty of sunshine and temperatures in the high 60s.  Dear friends of ours came to visit and we had such a great time with them on Friday evening.  They have been to France, too and they are certainly aware of my love for France.  So I had to give them a Frenchy welcome on the chalkboard in the breakfast room.

IMG_9335

 

IMG_9338

They brought us this vase of beautiful roses.  I love the two-toned color.  They go perfectly with my décor in this room.

IMG_9347

I’ve been practicing my French using Rosetta Stone and thought I’d put some of it to the test...at least to the written word!  I’m headed back to France in May and definitely need to brush up a lot!!!!  (BTW…I don’t speak French.  I only wish I could.)

IMG_9340

Actually I just like writing on the chalkboard.  It brings back memories of when I taught primary school.

This week is off to a great start.  Don’t forget about the upcoming Brocanting Tour in September.  Click on the button on the sidebar for more info.  Space is extremely limited!

Blessings,

Kim

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Happy you had a good time with some special friend. I so enjoy seeing any part of your home it is so pretty!!!

Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...